Position: Regional Sales Executive – Midlands
Hours: Full-time (and a bit extra!)
Salary: £DOE + Commission + Benefits
Location: The Midlands, UK
Inspace Fitness is a brand born from dreams, aspirations, and a desire to change the fitness industry, for the better. We create amazing gyms and provide quality equipment and great service to our clients globally.
We’re a positive bunch with a fun, modern outlook and we’re keen to grow a team of loyal, hardworking, likeminded people. And you could be one of them!
Our team is at the forefront of our success. Always has been, always will be. Everyone we take on this journey becomes one of the Inspace Fitness family. One team with one goal; to deliver an incredible fitness equipment range, reliably and efficiently, and never stop caring about our clients.
This is an exciting time for Inspace Fitness. Following a string of new client wins and unexpected fast growth in these tough times, we need an incredible regional sales executive to join the team. A highly motivated individual, who has a passion for fitness and the fitness industry, loves working with people and wants to join us on this incredible journey. A team player with a positive outlook on life and a desire to deliver to the highest standards.
At Inspace Fitness, we challenge, support and inspire one another to make every working day as fun and fulfilling as possible, whilst delivering exceptional service to our clients.
How are we going to do this? By attracting the very best people. And that’s where you come in,,,
What we’re looking for…
We want an exceptional Regional Sales Executive to join us in the Midlands.
A world class salesperson with amazing people skills (and a sense of humour)
Someone with a passion for fitness. You’re going to need to love your job!
An individual who really understands fitness.
An exceptional communicator with an amazing ability to network and deliver sales.
Industry experience is preferable, but not completely necessary.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for generating leads within your area – covering your region and getting the brand and our product portfolio to as many people as you can in a positive and professional manner.
You’ll be building a new network of people within the fitness Industry or utilising the one you already have to help us grow. You’ll need a solid understanding of social media to help us use it to grow the brand and business. You’ll report directly to the sales Director who will encourage, lead and support you to hit all your targets. If you hit targets, you’ll make great money!
A big part of what we do is working collaboratively, with our clients and with one another, so it’s important that you enjoy getting stuck in. Our goal is to improve our clients’ experiences and ultimately improve their members’ journeys.
You’ll be a key and trusted member of our team, working directly with the leadership team to help grow and fulfil our strategic vision.
Oh, and we want someone who’s confident and charismatic, without the ego!
What you’ll need…
- A strong CV.
- A solid knowledge of Fitness and the global fitness industry. We are what we sell. If you don’t like fitness, this isn’t the role for you.
- A passion for thinking outside the box and being creative. You’ll need to be able to sketch basic gym layouts for example (not watercolours, just sketches!).
- A full driving licence and you’ll need to enjoy driving. The Midlands are pretty big.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Experience using CRM systems and managing customer interactions.
- Sales experience is preferred. We can put this to the test! If you’re a performer in this industry already, your track record will speak for itself. And we’ll probably know you!
- A drive to innovate, break moulds and do things differently to help Inspace Fitness become a truly recognisable, respected global fitness brand.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Writing tender bids and delivering client presentations will be a daily occurrence.
- You’ll need to be a positive influence on your fellow staff members and inspire and motivate the team to want to do better.
- Be able to travel on occasions for trade shows and events. We are going Global!
What you’ll get out of it…
Development and wellbeing
As a people-focused business, we take our staff’s wellbeing very seriously. In fact, it’s our top priority. That’s because we’re only as good as the individuals on our team. We want you to be completely content in your roles so that you feel happy and fulfilled to perform your best.
Entitlements and benefits
- Competitive Salary Package
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Attractive Commission Package
- Car allowance (You need to have a car)
- Company Mobile phone and laptop
- Personal development
- Training and shadowing for the job role
- Regular personal development reviews
- Workplace pension scheme
- Birthday lie-in
- Early Finish on a Friday
- Christmas lunch and party
*No recruitment companies please*